Monday, September 14, 2009

More Meaningful Gifts - 1st ANNIVERSARY FEATURES: The Mothers of MMG

"A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind percepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts." - Washington Irving

If you're looking for ways to learn about building and promoting your handmade business, you wont find a better group!


But if you're looking for more: from recipes, to first aid suggestions, to celebrating special accomplishments and sharing tears, they pray, send us messages of support and cheer us on before even knowing why! Our lives are richer from the wisdom and generous hearts of these MMG MOTHERS!

The rays of light shining in the middle of a summer day cannot measure the love and unending support that these amazing mothers and artisans of the More Meaningful Gifts group!

nikid.etsy.com




h20works.etsy.com



tsurfer.etsy.com


kimberquinn.etsy.com

designsbyericakortz.etsy.com





5 comments:

  1. Oh wow thank you so much dorana for putting me in your blog. I can't believe it has been a year all ready and what true friends I have found on this thread. Thank so much for the boost I needed it just about now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorana, THANK YOU!!! What a great tribute, and I know people say they "feel honored" to be listed with this group, but I REALLY do!!!

    Thanks also, for being the "Mama" of this great group of women. Your love & support shines on us, and we really all appreciate you! I can't imagine not starting my day off with everyone in my MMG family.

    Love, Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dorana:

    What a lovely post!
    I am very proud to be featured alongside these other women!

    The MMG thread is my etsy home and I am lucky to be able to have such a wonderful group of people to connect with!

    You are a mother also - our MMG mother!

    Thank You!
    -Niki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you dorana for including me.I am so glad i joined this thread.A great bunch of women and so talented. :)I am so blessed to meet you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Dorana for featuring me. You are a truly special person. Everyone on the MMG thread are wonderful and supportive people. I am so glad I found you a year ago.

    ReplyDelete