Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Engagement Announcement - Our HANDMADE ETSY WEDDING - Dorana 12/26/2009



I am SO excited to finally get the opportunity to catch up on the last eight months!

Had someone told me eight months ago that we were going to buy a new house in a
dreamy historic town, spend six months giving birth to a new kitchen as a DIY project from studs to custom wet bar, get ENGAGED AND BE MARRIED BEFORE THE NEW YEAR, I wouldn't have believed it!

For the next couple of weeks, I am thrilled to walk you through our HANDMADE ETSY WEDDING that we planned in less than 6 weeks for well under $5000 including a custom a Dorana design wedding gown!

Please make sure to follow my Personal Blog to read about our incredible home renovation!



Our
HANDMADE ETSY WEDDING began with a

Custom Engagement Announcement

created by graphic artist and Etsy member H20works.etsy.com.

We worked together with Kat to design our Engagement/Moving Announcement and are still hearing RAVE reviews from all of our friends and family!



Make sure to check out H20works.etsy.com for custom Holiday Cards, Save the Dates, Announcements and wonderful personal service!


My little sister is getting married this June and Kat once again helped us design her SAVE THE DATE magnets and they were thrilled!





7 comments:

  1. congrats to you on your new home and marriage... a future congrats to your lovely sister.
    Kat did a fabulous job on both, they are both so special and designed so well. Love them both, wish I had something to announce but have been married forever and am done having kids...hmmmm I will have to think of something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! THANK YOU sp much for this feature. I just loved working with you and your sister on your designs, I really appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your special events.

    For any one interested in having me work up a similar type design, please contact me through Etsy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Dorana - I can feel your happiness exuding out of the screen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you my dear friend!
    Kat's work is beautiful ,as always.

    Thank you for sharing this great post and photos with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you SO much guys! i truly am happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always loved Kat's work! She's the best graphic artist on Etsy, in my opinion! I always go to her for graphic needs. She did a beautiful job on your engagement/wedding needs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Copngrats! I love your article promoting handmade artisans!!! Kat's work is truly creative and professional!!!

    ReplyDelete