Thursday, December 2, 2010

PLEASE VOTE FOR: "Out of Many, We Are One" - Semi-Finalist in ETSY/NASA Art Contest




I have just been notified that my entry to ETSY's NASA Contest has made it to the Semi-Finals and I'm SO excited!


Please click HERE to VOTE!


It would mean the world to me to get your vote!

The entry piece is called "Out of Many, We Are ONE" and it took weeks to complete.

I hand-punched thousands of brightly colored dots from card stock and arranged each dot, one by one to create a space view of our beautiful Planet Earth from an image taken by a NASA Shuttle mission.

How COOL would it be for that piece now to go to the International Space Station on the Shuttle's final voyage!?


Each member can only vote once and voting ends Monday, December 6, at noon.

The response has been wonderful and I'm very proud of this piece.

To all who have voted, my sincerest thanks (including my family who I held prisoner on Thanksgiving Day after dinner and passed the laptop to, one by one)!...

I am always awed by the cheer leading support from my handmade and online community.

You are truly an inspiration to me.

Please feel free to repost this blog and SHARE!

** Click here to find out how to get a FREE LARGE PHOTO PRINT CARD of this design! **

siempre- dorana

No comments:

Post a Comment